Currently work : Retail Store Manager ( Parkson MegaMall) Parkson Cambodia Co., Ltd Work : June till present , Parkson Retail Group Ltd, Management, sale, leading , customer service , retail industry
Sale Manager ( Floor manager of watch, jewelries in Fashion Department))China Duty Free Group ( CDF) : Aug 2014 – June 2015 (11 months) SiemReap
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
- Assists the Store Manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
- Provides leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandises, signs and check prices Store in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Training and mentors Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards.
- Participates in motivating, counseling and coaching.
- Manages loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assists Store Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.
- Serves as back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
- handle 160 staffs with over 200 luxuries brands .
Brand Manager : SANRIO GIFT GATE CAMBODIA & HELLO KITTY CAFÉ HOUSE
( 01 July 2015 to 02 July2016) ( 1.1 year ) Aeon Mall and Parkson
Handle on Airport projects ( Siemreap and Phnompenh), plan consignment with CDF, Angkor plaza, Parkson.
♣ Supervising staff and running a boutique at a profit. Set up new stores , Ensure the store day to day operations is ready for business .
♣ Monitor stock levels, movement to minimize “out of stock ”situation to maximize sales. Order stock & analyze stock . Plan and approve repeat buys according to the company policies and guidelines.
- facilitate smooth day to day store operations and enhance good corporate and store image. Create and maintain an open working environment
- Training and supervise all levels of store staffs, providing product knowledge advice and guidance with the aim to develop a knowledgeable and efficient workforce.
- Maintain controllable expenses within the budget for the store. Board meeting conference
- sale report ,KPI , stock over all report , weekly and monthly .
- Authorized and approve on plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making corrections. Create and develop a clear business strategy to achieve daily / monthly / yearly goals. Accomplish the company’s objectives.
- Managing all brands' activities , sales planning and forecast, managing OTB budget, managing SOH, understanding sales trending for the buying plan of new collection, pushing for sales target and objective.
- Working with supplier for doing sales and marketing activities to strategically building up the brand in Cambodia market.
- To collaborate with CEO to set up sales targets for each division.
- Respond on merchandising and Report to CEO .
Currently work : Retail Store Manager ( Parkson MegaMall) Parkson Cambodia Co., Ltd
Work : June till present ,
Parkson Retail Group Ltd
Managing and leading effectively and efficiently direct business units across various global market segments with special knowledge in International retail operations and downtown luxury Department.
Focus on luxury retail markets, store operations, strategic market and business development, team leadership development and construction project management.
♣ with 350 luxuries brands .
♣ Authorized and approve on plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making corrections. Create and develop a clear business strategy to achieve daily / monthly / yearly goals. Accomplish the company’s objectives.
♣ Follow up the marketing work and competition in the field to determine pricing strategy , product , promotion , and place to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
♣ Conduct sales promotions in the form of in-store activities, beauty workshops, etc., to boost sales achievement.
♣ Ensuring that all communication tools contribute to the brand awareness and support the image of the brand.
♣ Training : Supervise subordinate to set up activity team building for new staff of new store which call “Day One” generally we set up this activity before store opening about 2 months .
♣ Tenant Management : Analyzing the weaknesses and strengths of tenants’ sales performance ,preparing countermeasures. Conducting frequent visit to tenant shops for better rapport with business partners. Carrying out periodical checking on tenants the law and tenancy agreement.
♣ Coordinating with the facility management department on the status of all Maintenance & Electrical (M&E) equipment’s and ensuring the smooth operation.
♣ Evaluate customer service, proposing and developing new services and facilities. Attending to shoppers’ complaints and suggestions. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the retail podium.
♣ To collaborate with Managers to set up sales targets for each division.
♣ To monitor and analyse sales performance and efficiency of store to achieve store sales target and profitability.
♣ To maintain level of customer service to the company standard. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships with key customers.
♣ To identify deficiencies in skills among direct reports, managed and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
♣ Report to Center Manager ( as General manager representative in Cambodia).