24 - August - 2017
08 - July - 2019
Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set tables with clean linen, place mats, cutlery, crockery equipment for table service and glasses.
• Keep dining areas and equipment clean and hygienic and in good condition at all times.
• Check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the restaurant/tables have a nice and warm appearance.
• Greet and seat guests in a polite and welcoming manner.
• Present the menu, recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
• Take orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar waiters/waitress.
• Provide guests with the correct cutlery and condiments.
• Serve guests’ orders.
• Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to washing area.
• Remove and replace dirty table linen as required.
• Deal with breakages appropriately.
• Adhere to health & safety procedures, and other company policies and procedures.
• Attend meeting and training sessions as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned
At least grade 9 of general education
Certificate III in food and beverage service from recognized vocational school of tourism.
Minimum one year experience of a similar position, preferably with a fine-dining restaurant.
Personal Qualities and Skills
Knowledge of table setup, clearing, servicing, food and beverage,
Good communication and guest relation skills.
Passion for delivering an exceptional customer service
Ability to work well with other staff members as part of the team.
Self-motivated and detail-oriented
Pleasant personality and proactive attitude
Fast learner and willing to learn new skills.
Able to work in shift, weekends and public holidays.
Language and Computer Skill
Good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send CV with cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com
Human Resource Department
Thalias Co., Ltd.
30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd Floor Bred Bank Building, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefit package including accident insurance, training, and career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
: 016 847 888/016 579 555
: 016 847 888/016 579 555
: 30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd Floor Bred Bank Building, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia