05 - October - 2017
31 - July - 2019
: Sales/Customer Service
Service Deli Clerks are responsible for preparing, slicing, wrapping, weighing, pricing, and merchandising the department’s deli products. Deli products include deli meats, cheeses, salads, sandwiches, dips, gourmet and hot case items. They inform customers about our deli products and services and help increase sales by handing out food samples and by recommending additional items to customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepared bakery and deli items
- Unloaded deli products and transfer stock to storage areas
- Sliced, cut, weighed, and priced stock in a considerate manner
- Upheld shelves and maintained cases filled at all times
- Operated cash register
- Maintained courteous and friendly attitude toward customers
- Controlled freshness by rotating and coding all products and remove out-of-code merchandise
- Tagged all products legibly in line with price book
- Maintained fresh items and weekly specials
- Promoted latest items and weekly specials
- Greeted all visitors and customers in a professional manner
- Cleaned and sanitized the entire work area
- Answered phone and took orders for particular requested items
- Abided by all business policies as stated in the worker handbook
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Observe all store rules and Company Policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe Company dress code.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Deli Manager.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Must wear an approved hat or hair net.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise. Check and verify grocery receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered. Check products for quality, count, and condition.
- Take stock to storage or shelf areas.
- Open cartons and price, display, store or break down items according to established Procedures and Policies.
- Keep Manager or other designated personnel aware of low inventory conditions or spoilage problems.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company Policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Assist in preparation of food products.
- Wait on customers including slicing, cutting, weighing, packaging, and pricing merchandise.
- Comply fully with all Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Perform all duties according to Company Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Greet and thank all customers and provide them with prompt and highly friendly, courteous service or assistance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send CV with cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resource Department
Thalias Co., Ltd.
N52-N56, Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac,
Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefit package including accident insurance, training, and career development opportunity to the right candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
: 016 847 888/016 579 555
: 016 847 888/016 579 555
: 30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd Floor Bred Bank Building, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia