IT Engineer (450$ - 700$)
10 - November - 2017
31 - July - 2019
- Assist in doing project proposal according to the customer requirements
- Conduct site survey for network cabling, wireless, and camera security system planning
- Assist in design, implement and troubleshooting network infrastructure, firewall, storage system,camera security system, and phone system
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networking device (switch, router, Access Point,)
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Firewall (ASA, Fortigate, Palo Alto, WatchGuard...)
- Knowledge with storage system like SAN, NAS (EMC, NetApp…)
- Knowledge with Virtualization and IT Security
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment – looking for the fix rather than the cause of an issue.
- Create and maintain documentation and guideline.
- Participate in support rotations.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3-5 years experiences with network and system administration tasks.
- International certification is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work outside working hour when required
- Good English writing and speaking.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Be honest, confidential, patient and friendly
- High Commitment to achieve core Value, vision and mission of the company
- Strategic and Critical thinking
- Problem Identification and analysis
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, Please #Apply_Now
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 089 23 37 37 - 093 58 27 57 - 097 930 75 75
FB | Skype | Line: khmerbestjob
more detail on www.khmerbestjob.com
: 093 58 27 57 - 089 23 37 37
: #656, Plov Lum, Stueng Meanchey, Khan Meanchey