Accountant (200$ up)
17 - December - 2017
31 - July - 2019
• Prepare all the vouchers, supporting documents and accounting transactions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all the transactions.
• Daily Cash Count closing cash balance, and Invoice issuing.
• Managing petty cash management and settlement of petty cash on weekly and monthly.
• Posting transactions into the accounting software,
• Preparing financial reports , bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis,
• Reviewing journals posting, ledger in weekly and monthly.
• Ensure timely updating on accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets listing, clients list etc.,
• Adjustment and reconciliation monthly on the following transactions: pawn balance between, Bank Reconciliation, Account Payables and Receivables, and other adjustment (accrual, prepaid, depreciation…)
• Monitoring on budgeting.
• Accounting Graduate and strong accounting skills,
• Known on taxation is preferable
• Has 1 years' work experience in project accounting, financial report preparation,
• Strong computer skills especially on windows 8, MS word, excel, Access and quick book
• Excellent command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in English language preferred,
• Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated,
• Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness,
• Special preference for women applicants.
HOW TO APPLY
089 23 37 37 | 093 58 27 57 | 097 930 75 75
Or Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More job in www.khmerbestjob.com
: 093 58 27 57 - 089 23 37 37
: #656, Plov Lum, Stueng Meanchey, Khan Meanchey