IT Technical Support Specialist ( 350$-500$)
2 Year up Years
15 - February - 2019
31 - July - 2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Response to user requests and provide resolution via phone, in person, or remotely.
• Act as first point of contact.
• Use a multitude of different troubleshooting mechanisms to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve
• Resolve problems quickly when possible, following established procedures
• Solving printer and print queue administration issues.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a broadly ranging set of responsibilities daily and long-term.
• Escalates incidents / service requests as appropriate.
• A strong understanding of company-specific applications and technologies.
• Document issues and resolutions.
• Must be able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends in urgent cases.
• Implement and convey company policies to users.
• Any other tasks assign by supervisor.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience in an technical support / IT help desk role
• Expertise in standard desktop hardware and software and the ability to resolve user issues.
• Desktop networking support skills are necessary.
• Familiarity and prior usage of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, networking, PC
hardware, wireless technology management, basic wiring, Active Directory, video conferencing, web-
based applications and remote support.
• Traveling between sites location within Phnom Penh is required.
• Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment required.
• Strong Windows 7/10 support and troubleshooting skills required.
• Experience working in a Microsoft Active Directory environment required.
• Documentation skills required.
• Experience with Mac OS X, iOS and Android will be considered as an advantage.
• Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken) will be considered a major advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants, please kindly send your latest resume & cover letter with photo to below address:
CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
: Human Recourse Department
: CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Mobile Contact: 098 28 84 17 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com