Senior Facilities Engineer (600$-900$)
11 - March - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering
· Responsible for maintenance and operation of building-related issues like retrofit/alteration, mechanical
& electrical equipment, appliances, landscaping, pest control and janitorial.
· Troubleshoot and respond to systems interruptions and operational issues pertaining to building
maintenance. Ensure no equipment downtime due to poor operations and maintenance.
Support for unplanned breakdown activities.
· Interacts with Office Administrative Team daily to update them with activities and issues.
· Create and execute facilities preventative maintenance program.
· Create and manage cleaning activities for the entire building (interior and exterior).
· Managing invoices and keeping track of all expenses related to Facilities Office.
· During evacuations, assists emergency response team in assessing building condition, locating missing
personnel, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
· Provides occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled
· Stays informed of changes to space assignments in their facilities.
· Vendor Coordination.
· Monitor contractual arrangements, service agreements, and scope for contractors.
· Regular Checks and audits of the areas.
· Maintains pest control program.
· Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical engineering field.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD and Technical drawing is preferred.
· 03 years experiences as building Engineering or related experience.
· Be confident, assertive and independent.
· Good command of speaking, reading and writing in English.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants, please kindly send your latest resume & cover letter with photo to HR & Admin Department: CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Corner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Mobile Contact: 098 28 84 17/ 012 57 39 10
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
: Human Recourse Department
: CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Mobile Contact: 098 28 84 17 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com