HR Executive (Training and Development)
25 - April - 2019
31 - July - 2019
- Planning, assessing, and coordinating training sessions for the whole company
- Identifying training needs, providing guidance and training to less experienced staffs
- Producing slides, videos, pictures, and photographs for use in support of training,
meeting and presentations
- Working with HR-Admin team members to analyze results, identify trends and make recommendations to improve and maintain high levels of 'Employee Engagement'
- Scheduling training to be conducted, maintaining records, setting up and checking equipment/tools.
- Evaluating training & learning outcomes in relation to functional or technical training activities
- Participating in the development of conferences, instructive seminars, presentations and speeches for internal and general public
- Maintaining good relationship with training outsource including outsourced trainers, seminars and workshop
- Conduct mid-year, year-end job appraisals. Oversee promotion, demotion, transfer, termination
- Enforce company's rules, policies and standards. Implement disciplinary actions as required
- Other tasks as assigned by upper-level management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration related fields
- At least 2-year experience
- Good command of English for communication skill
- Be able to use computer literature(Ms. Office)
- Be energetic, dynamic and friendly
HOW TO APPLY
Please sent your update CV to us :
Tel: 077 88 22 56
Address: #152,154,156, St. 128 (Kampuchea Krom Blvd.), Phnom Penh.
: #152,154,156, St. 128 (Kampuchea Krom Blvd.), Phnom Penh.