10 - May - 2019
30 - June - 2019
: Education, HR, Management
• Identify and assess training needs within a company.
• Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
• Train employees for specific jobs.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
• Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
• Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
• Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for training services provided to staff.
• Supervise and monitor ongoing training to ensure they are moving on smoothly in alignment with company’s procedures and policies.
• Other Tasks as per assigned if required by line Manager.
Bachelor degree in education or business management.
• Good command of English (Speaking & Writing)
• At least 2 years’ experience Capacity Building, Staff Training & Development
• Good knowledge of training/capacity building service providers in the country and internationally
• Honesty, commitment integrity a must.
• Ability be creative, hard-working, responsible, and Flexible to work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate information effectively
• Planning and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
-13th months salary
-Full cover insurance
-Working day 5.5/week
-Annual Leave 18 days
-PH, Special leave, Sick leave
-Annual family trip
HOW TO APPLY
If interested plz submit your CV directly:
H/P: 095 962 266/ 093 685 566
Address: JCM Building #51, Street 271, Sangkat Pshar Derm Tkov, Khan Chamka morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
: 095 962 266/ 093 685 566/89 530 330
: JCM Building #51, Street 271, Sangkat Pshar Derm Tkov, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.