Internal Auditor (Urgent)
At least 1 year in a Years
15 - May - 2019
31 - May - 2019
• Take a leading role in the company’s annual audit plan on the various elements in order to address the risks incurred by business operations
• Planning for and executing the schedule based on the importance of the activity including reviews of existing processes, systems and technologies of the company.
• Conducting to identified conformity of the various activities to the documentation as specified in the policies and procedures.
• Ensuring the policies and procedures in place adhere to regulation by liaising with other departments
• Documenting the results of audit work in accordance with the chartered company of Internal Auditors standards.
• To Identify and address the systemic control and efficiency issues, develop data analysis to provide management with proper context of potential business due to control weaknesses.
• To ensure accuracy of reports and ease of end of year audits that clearly and accurately of the findings for management review.
• Re-audit to verify the implementation of corrective action.
• Make the recommendations to processes and
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Banking and Finance or Auditing or related field
• At least 1 year in auditing, risk and internal financial control.
• Computer and office technology: (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, graphs, etc.) and in the compilation of statistical data.
• Good organizational skills, communication skills, hardworking, teamwork.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good interviewing and presenting skills.
• Good written and concise report in English and Khmer and communicate effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to CEO Institute Office’s Address: # 02, St. 484/97, Sangkat Phsar Deoum Thkov, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, H/P: 012 682 802/070 222 671, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Internal Auditor. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 31 May 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
: 855 12 682 802/070 222 671
: CEO Institute Office’s Address: # 02, St. 484/97, Sangkat Phsar Deoum Thkov, Khan Chamkamorn