Provincial Manager (Rattanakiri)
At least 3 years’ Years
03 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
Good English communication and writing skills.
• Ensure that provincial annual plan of action and budget are effectively implemented and reach to the target.
• Ensure all system; policies and procedure are implement in province.
• Promote and implement money transfer and payment products and services to potential agents, potential and target clients.
• Promote and offering on ground training to agents/staff about Ly Hour product and service, policy and procedure.
• Lead and strengthen the capacity of staff under supervision through training, coaching and continue on job training and other development methods.
• Ensure effective and quality recruitment of agent, good customer services across the region and building strong relationship with agent.
• Lead and manage sales planning, sales team and activities to achieve regional sales goals, transaction volume and number of agent, as well as sales management.
• Conduct and develops sale & promotion campaign plans as to activate awareness of Ly hour product and services.
• Drive targeting, sales strategy as well as to stimulate new account growth, existing account activation, transaction utilization and retention.
• Gather feedback from team and customer to develop recommended solutions to upper levels.
• Compile competitor’s activities and propose action plan.
• Produce the weekly and monthly reports to direct manager.
1. Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
2. At least 3 years’ sales & marketing management experience.
3. Experience in Mobile banking from reputable Microfinance, Bank or Telecom industry is preferred.
4. Able to work independently with strong sense of accountability and professionalism.
5. Staff motivation, coaching, training and development.
6. Be result-oriented, initiative, creative, positive, high commitment and team player.
7. Good English communication and writing skills.
8. Good knowledge of Microsoft office application, Internet & Email.
9. Able to travel and station at provinces.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.