At least three-year Years
04 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field.
Good report writing skill, office skills and well organized.
• Provide day-to-day secretarial supports to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Company’s Committees and Executive Committees including but not limited to managing meeting calendar, filing, retrieving corporate documents and records, visitors hosting and managing letter in and out.
• Draft/check/review any proposal; and all kind of reports for CEO’s office and ensure the accuracy of documents submitted by concerned departments for CEO approval.
• Ensure the accuracy of information with proper report formats prior to submission to external parties.
• Assist the partners and executives in presentations and summarizing reports and documents.
• Coordinate in preparation and timely dissemination of company reports, latest news and slide presentation for board and management meeting.
• Coordinate and set up high-level board and management meetings, the company’s special events and prepare meeting minute and follow up action taken.
• Perform special projects, as needed, including data and information collection, preparation of materials and initial analysis.
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field.
2. At least three-year experience as personal assistant or secretarial affairs is a plus.
3. Proficiency in Khmer and English.
4. Ability to use own initiative and have a good attention to details.
5. Good report writing skill, office skills and well organized.
6. Good interpersonal skill, highly keep confidential, strong coordination and good team player.
7. Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.).
8. Experience or have Knowledge and understanding of Fintech and banking sectors is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.