Chief Operating Officer
Proven experience as Years
04 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: MSc/MA in Business Administration or relevant field.
Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
• Leading Ly Hour’s operations to achieve operational goals by compliance with company policies and regulator regulations.
• Responsibilities for the management of a portion of the Company's activities to ensure maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public.
• Organizing, leading, Monitoring and supporting product development, call center and Administration to reach the social and financial goals by daily, monthly, quarterly, semiannually and yearly.
• To ensure that the company comply all regulator regulations, country and international laws and internal regulation, policies, manuals and procedure.
• Design new products and services and developing, updating existing products and services to meet the market demand and competitive advantages and ensured that Ly Hour’s products and services are competitive and sufficient for the market demand.
• To ensure day-to-day company all levels of operation running smoothly; including products and services, cross network and be capable operations staff.
• Ensures the credit policy, guideline, and procedures are well implemented and maintained with quality and strongly adhered by the practitioners.
• Develop the marketable products and services ahead the competitors’ line and match to the market demands and customer’s satisfaction.
• Manage to create and develops useable policies, manuals, procedures, and guidelines and kinds of forms related to credit to come up with markets skewness.
• Ensures the subordinators are understood the operations of environmental and social policy and procedure and its goals.
• Manage to guide risk owners in the usage of tools and techniques for managing their risks which will help Ly Hour achieve its key business objectives.
• Manage to monitor the risk profile and report to the risk management committee and the board on the risk profile and whether risk is being managed effectively.
1. MSc/MA in Business Administration or relevant field.
2. Proven experience as COO or in other managerial position.
3. Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
4. Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
5. Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
6. In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
7. Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.