Senior Officer, Quality Assurance
5+ years in Software Years
05 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading).
• Develop and own QA strategy, track and manage a group of projects simultaneously.
• QA Resource management (QA resources, Test Environment, and Testing Assets).
• Align the direction of the QA team with the business and the development stakeholders and ensure delivery of business value.
• Evaluate testing projects based on limited information & client budgets.
• Propose design test & scenarios of test plan.
• Lead test activities and manage product/service quality in high velocity development environment to ensure the highest quality of products.
• Lead DevOps culture in QA activities to ensure high velocity of quality delivery.
• Review test progresses, blocking issues, and defects.
• Measure and forecast progress of project, track tester time, schedule freelance testers.
• Provide status reports regularly to Test Line Manager/Testing Manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
2. 5+ years in Software Quality Assurance.
3. Hands-on QA manager with strong technical skills to mentor engineers in the team.
4. Experience building an automated Continuous Integration system to enable testing early in development lifecycle.
5. Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle, QA test processes and quality metrics.
6. Experience implementing QA best practices: Bug scrubs, code reviews, test strategy development, SW release process etc.
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to agreed business goals.
8. Familiar with Test Automation development.
9. Familiar with non-functional testing such as load , performance and resiliency testing.
10. Ability to identify and communicate project risks.
11. Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills.
12. Good communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
13. Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure.
14. Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.