Senior Officer, Product Owner Developer
Minimum of 3 years o Years
05 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: Bachelor’s degree in information services, information technology, computer science, business or related area.
Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience: IT
• Lead in creation of functional specifications in collaboration with product management and engineering teams.
• Communicate effectively to and manage product development and delivery within scrum team.
• Prioritize and refine backlog and work with engineering to design and build the product
• Create IT requirements to drive changes and enhancements in user story format
• Conduct research and respond to questions in regards to system functionality. This function will support new development initiatives as well as bug fixes and system patches.
• Solidify requirements by analyzing documentation, hosting interviews and conducting research.
• Support, create, open and sponsor projects related to improvements/enhancements in area of ownership (both technical and business related). This includes creation of business requirements and user stories.
• Aid in and conduct user acceptance testing.
• Resolve production issues escalated by product support teams.
1. Bachelor’s degree in information services, information technology, computer science, business or related area.
2. Minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a business analyst / product owner working in the card brand/payment processing industry required.
3. Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile development environments required.
4. Ability to contribute effectively within a fast paced, fluid environment.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience: IT, development, product management, operations, account support, vendors/partners, customers and management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.