HR Executive (Recruitment)
09 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews
- Keeping, recording interviews and candidate profiles
- Build CV bank including details of interview and test status, blacklist, potential ones.
- Mastering the understandings of the company requirements for each role, updating JD/JR regularly
- Sourcing and attracting talents, and taking parts in employee retention programs
- Facilitating newcomers (the newly-hired) including workspace arrangement.
- Execute (together with HR team & HoD) the strategic plan to create interest and awareness of World Pop through candidates, websites, social media, students and other recruitment tools.
- Evaluating metrics, generating reports and determining ROI rel. to 'World Pop Employer Branding
- Other tasks as assigned by upper-level management
- Work smart/hard
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalence certificate
- 1-2 years experiences of recruitment job
- Be able to communicate in English
- Company literacy, Ms Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Result oriented, dynamic and initiative
- Can work under pressure
- Fresh graduate student encourage to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Person: Mr. Keo Channy
Tel: 077 88 22 56
Address: #152,154,156, St. 128 (Kampuchea Krom Blvd.), Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
: #152,154,156, St. 128 (Kampuchea Krom Blvd.), Phnom Penh.