Internal Audit Officer
At least 2 years’ Years
09 - July - 2019
31 - July - 2019
: degree in Accounting/Banking Management. Studying CAT or ACCA is preferred.
Good communication skills & good in English is an advantage.
• Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
• Develop risk management framework and monitor the risk maturity and ensure this is reflected in the strategy.
• Provide an objective and evidence based annual opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of all aspects Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc’s governance, risk management and internal control to facilitate the drafting the annual governance report.
• Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
• Keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and appropriate audit direction/methodology. Discuss updates of new regulations with Audit Manager and relevant departments/directors.
• Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the organization.
• Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports for consideration of the audit committee and the board.
• Provide advice on proposed developments such as major new systems and proposed initiatives to help ensure risks are properly identified and evaluated and appropriate controls built in.
• Provide leadership to the department staff and Supervise and manage their performance and development in line with the Companies’ goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
1. Graduate degree in Accounting/Banking Management. Studying CAT or ACCA is preferred.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Internal Audit Management and experience with bank; or financial sector is preferred.
3. Experience and expertise with computerizes programs, databases, and core banking system.
4. Strong financial planning and budgeting and strong understanding of accounting standard; and excellent spreadsheet analysis.
5. Strong understanding of Cambodian taxation; regulation of National Bank of Cambodia; MoL and other government law is preferred.
6. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
7. Good problem identification and resolution and good analytical skills.
8. Good communication skills & good in English is an advantage.
9. Strong comment of office application for computer.
10. Honesty, high commitment, patience, dynamics and good role model.
11. Willingness to travel to support business operations at provinces.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.