IT Support (On–Site)
31 - July - 2019
31 - October - 2019
* Job Description
- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures.
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site.
- Keep records of service to customers.
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property.
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required.
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team.
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures.
* Job Requirements
- 2nd year up to graduate bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 6 months experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL,
Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related
Applications e.g. Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails.
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving.
- Residential candidates are prioritized
HOW TO APPLY
Tel: 078 281 996 / 086 323 076
: No 49, Street 306, Sangkat Beoung Kengkang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh