Sales Executive(kompong Chhnang)
2 years sales & mark Years
12 - August - 2019
31 - August - 2019
: Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and Market trend information.
Good presentation communication and interpersonal skill.
• Prepare sales activities planning to achieve company sales objectives.
• Promote and implement Ly Hour money transfer and payment products and service and benefits to potential agents and target clients.
• Recruit Ly Hour Agents at targeted operational area.
• Maintain and build strong relationship with agent.
• Lead sale and support by offering on ground training to agents about Ly Hour product and service policy and procedure how to deploy mobile point of sale (MPOS) and application.
• Monitoring Agent’s booth in line with Ly Hour standard and design.
• Support logistic to agents such as printing paper promotion material etc.
• Drive sale activities to push agent performance branch awareness through direct customer contact participate in sale and promotion campaign with team.
• Collect and update competitor’s activities and propose action plan to manager.
• Weekly/Monthly Report on client and agent issues and challenges at field to Sales Manager.
• At least 2 years sales & marketing experience (Experience in Mobile banking from reputable Microfinance Bank or Telecom industry is a plus).
• Willingness to work in rural and remote communities.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and Market trend information.
• Able to work independently with strong sense of accountability and professionalism.
• Good presentation communication and interpersonal skill.
• Be result-oriented initiative honest high commitment positive mindset team player
• Able to travel to fields branch networks at rural areas when required.
• Good English communication and writing skills Microsoft office: Word Excel Power Point Internet and Email.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.