Risk and Compliance Officer
2 years experiences Years
13 - August - 2019
31 - August - 2019
: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking and/or other related field.
Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, and competence.
• Review current practice / policy to comply with enforced policy.
• Implement AML/ review in compliance case.
• Monitor/ follow suspicious transaction.
• Review client risk profile and propose action taken.
• Assist in developing all related risk policies and procedures to ensure that all business lines are well operated on a very conservative way.
• Coordinate with RMs/PSMs in preventing risks and fraud to agent and client.
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking and/or other related field.
2. At least 2 years experiences related to law or risk and compliance.
3. Excellent in database analysis and Ms. Office.
4. Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, and competence.
5. Be willing to travel to fields or branch networks at rural areas when required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.