IT Programmer, UI/UX Designer
Strong UI/UX Designe Years
04 - September - 2019
30 - September - 2019
: Bachelor Degree of IT.
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
1. Bachelor Degree of IT.
2. Strong UI/UX Designer experience.
3. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design and wire-framing tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.