IT Manager, Security
5 years experiences Years
04 - September - 2019
30 - September - 2019
: Bachelors or Master's Degree in the related IT fields, Finance, Banking, Economics, or Business Administration.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and third language would be a plus.
• Control and support all operation related to IT related matters both software and hardware issue such as set up and install IT equipment, add/delete new users and set up user authority with identify by Business unit at bank.
• Cooperate with the concerned IT Team at HQ to provide supporting and ensuring all program and software are installed and implemented.
• Access, manage and control of technical weak point of IT system and develop and implement solution to overcome the technical weak point.
• Manage the backup data and software including regulatory check the recovering system from back up data as required by the bank policy.
• Ensure network security system is follow and comply with Group’s standard and IT assets must be secured and ensure equipment operating continuously.
• Monitor and manage the internet and system usage to comply with Bank’s policy and connection between HO, branches, HQ, and Cambodian Government Authorities are on the satisfaction level.
• Cooperate with IT audit for examination the compliance with IT security and make the report to submit to National Bank of Cambodia (NBC).
• Train and communicate to all users about the security standard of Information Technology system.
1. Bachelors or Master's Degree in the related IT fields, Finance, Banking, Economics, or Business Administration.
2. Minimum 5 years experiences in banking industry especially IT Management or operational area.
3. Multi-Tasking capability, results oriented, displays consistent performance, positive thinker with good attitude, and interpersonal skills.
4. Possess a dynamic personality with strong interpersonal, problem solving, good communication skills and management skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and third language would be a plus.
6. good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.