IT Manager, System Application Support
Minimum two years wo Years
04 - September - 2019
30 - September - 2019
: Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
Good knowledge of SQL.
• Ensure the Core System is up and supporting business requirements.
• Coordinate the team to maintain and manage the stock of POS Machines, Member cards and SIMs for use by Ly Hour Pay Pro Agents.
• Analyze data and regularly monitoring transactions and provide technical support to resolve transactional errors.
• Investigate user and system problems by performing root cause analysis, verifying test case scenarios and collecting required data and log information.
• Register issues in the Vendor’s helpdesk system by providing accurate and detailed information and track open issues with the Vendor to ensure timely resolution.
• Organize thorough verifications and tests of solutions sent by the Vendor in the UAT environment before deploying to production.
• Provide support of management information systems including data checking and report production.
• Design BI reports (Live, Daily, Monthly reports) for Management, Other Departments and external company partners.
• Provide assistance and support for all issues related to reports.
1. Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
2. Minimum two years working experience.
3. Good knowledge of SQL.
4. Experience with scripts and software development is an advantage.
5. Good in spoken and written English.
6. Fast learner, creative thinker, problems solver.
7. Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
8. Ability to learn new technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.