Field Collector/ មន្ត្រីផ្នែកប្រមូលឥណទាន
: Banking & Finance
: 05 - September - 2019
: 05 - October - 2019
• Make phone call to delinquent to customers to receive the promise to pay
• Conduct field collection activities according to Manager/ Senior’s instruction
• Prepare the weekly collection activities plan, and report daily and monthly
• Build communication with the local authority
• Provide support to other department of the company
• Conduct motorbike repossession from the delinquent customers for selling
• Prepare the application for bad dept write-off for the delinquent customers who meet the write-off criteria
• Perform other task assigned by management.
• Fresh graduate high school or Bachelor degree of finance and banking, accounting, or related field
• At least 1-year work experience in MFI or Banking as field collection
• Positive attitude, honestly, and willing to work hard with high commitment
• Confident, Flexible and Creative
• Effectively solve the problem
• Flexible on collection activities and strongly to support the teamwork
• Fair knowledge of English and Ms. Word, Excel, Email.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to < Job@jaccs.com.kh > or call <078 618 555 /087 631 318> for further information. For more detail about the company:
KH Website: http://www.jaccs.com.kh/en/aboutus , Group Website: http://www.jaccs.co.jp/sen/corporate/
: Mr. Meng Pongrattanak
: 023 977 255 (Office) 078 618 555 (Mobile) 070 613 898 (Mobile) 087 631 318 (Mobile)
: Canadia Tower 20D, 20th floor, No 315, Preah Ang Doung, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh.