Agent Admin Manager
At least 2 years’ Years
06 - September - 2019
30 - September - 2019
: Bachelor degree in Management or related fields.
Good English communication and writing skills Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
• Manage File of Agents to be properly.
• Support to all 25 PMs at provincial and cities.
• Follow up PM/agent and problem solving.
• Ensure that system control Agent File both hard and soft are consistency.
• Ensure that the process of agent documents are completed and on time.
• Make sure that M-POS machine, visa POS or mini printer is accurate before receive from IT department.
• Follow up to PM to mark sure that all material for agent was received by agent.
• Ensure that M-POS Machine in stock is enough for agents.
• Conduct weekly or monthly report.
• Other task assigned by manager.
1. Bachelor degree in Management or related fields.
2. At least 2 years’ experience.
3. Problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Able to work independently with strong sense of accountability and professionalism.
5. Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skill.
6. Be result-oriented, initiative, honest, high commitment, positive mindset, team player.
7. Able to travel to fields/branch networks at rural areas when required.
8. Good English communication and writing skills Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.