Unit Manager, Corporate Sales
At least 3 years of Years
06 - September - 2019
30 - September - 2019
: Bachelor Degree in the field of marketing or Business Administration.
Able to communicate technical issues and effective presentation skills.
• Prepare Working Plan with targets and sale strategies for Corporate Sale team and response to sell with partner such as financial sectors such as micro finance instututes, Leasing, credit operator ...etc.
• Commit achievement target with sales target planning.
• Implement the sale strategies to develop the sale growth and target achievement.
• Mange and lead a sale force, provide guidelines and problem solving to ensure the sale team are fully motivated and achieve the expected performance.
• Comply policy and achieve the sale performance.
• Conduct on the job and off the job training to sale team with the effectiveness.
• Collect the market situation report and pricing with timely and accurately submission.
• Promote of corporation image or brand name of company’s services.
• Prepare/review weekly reporting.
• Monitor corporate sale performance and find out new initiative to improve transactions
• Maintain existing and Hunting new business partners with MFI and Banking
• Closely cross work with other department such Marketing, Treasury and IT to understand working process.
• Monitor team, catch up and coach team to provide standard service to Corporate satisfaction.
• Flexible and dynamic decision maker.
1. Bachelor Degree in the field of marketing or Business Administration.
2. At least 3 years of working experiences in Financial sector such as MFI, Bank or Fintech company.
3. Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills.
4. Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
5. Able to communicate technical issues and effective presentation skills.
6. Self-motivated and flexible to work with minimum supervision.
7. Fluently English language for speaking and writing.
8. Be flexible, dynamic, industrial, courteous and trustworthy.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.