Finance and Accounting Manager
01 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Accounting and Finance
English : Business level
-Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the general manager, the board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 5+ year experiences in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS office and accounting software financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planning
HOW TO APPLY
Contact to : 017 935 823/087 639 300
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3rd Floor, The iCON Professional Building, 216 Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
: 017 935 823 / 087 639 300
: Room # 68, 3rd floor, The iCON Professional building Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia