1 years relevant exp Year
03 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: At least year 2 student in Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
Good oral and written in English.
• Assist in taking Job announcement to University.
• Assist in providing Job information enquiries to applicant.
• Receive and record job vacancy information from applicant.
• Assist in data entry applicants’ information.
• Assist in applicants’ arrangement for interview.
• Assist in preparing training material (Slide, Computer…).
• Assist in coordinating the staff training.
• Support administrative task.
• Other tasks assign by Manager.
1. At least year 2 student in Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
2. Computer literacy especially MS Office.
3. Good oral and written in English.
4. Good negotiation skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills.
5. Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.