Unit Manager, Corporate Sales (Micro Finance)
At least 3 years of Years
03 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: At least Bachelor Degree in the field of marketing or related field.
Able to communicate technical issues and effective presentation skills.
• Prepare Working Plan with targets and sale strategies for Corporate Sale team.
• Commit achievement target with sales target planning.
• Implement the sale strategies to develop the sale growth and target achievement.
• Mange and lead a sale force, provide guidelines and problem solving to ensure the sale team are fully motivated and achieve the expected performance.
• Comply policy and achieve the sale performance.
• Conduct on the job and off the job training to sale team with the effectiveness.
• Collect the market situation report and pricing with timely and accurately submission.
• Be able to communicate and coordinate between sale departments.
• Promote of corporation image or brand name of company’s services.
• Prepare/review weekly reporting.
• Monitor corporate sale performance and find out new initiative to improve transactions.
• Maintain existing and hunting new business partners with MFI and Banking.
• Working closely to other department such Marketing, treasury and IT to understand working process.
• Monitor team, catch up and coach team to provide standard service to corporate satisfaction.
• Flexible and dynamic decision maker.
1. At least Bachelor Degree in the field of marketing or related field.
2. At least 3 years of working experiences in Banking or Fintech.
3. Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills.
4. Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
5. Able to communicate technical issues and effective presentation skills.
6. Self-motivated and flexible to work with minimum supervision.
7. Fluently English language for speaking and writing.
8. Be flexible, dynamic, industrial, courteous and trustworthy.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (soft copy only and no any attached certificate) at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: apply for “Specific position” or apply to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh. Tel: 087 42 1111 / 011 898 081 (Mr. NORN Pisey).
Notice: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; allowance, team bonus and regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.