Minimum of 1-year re Years
03 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking or related field.
Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Prepare a cash deposit and withdrawal; balances and audits the cash procedure according to policy and schedule.
• Follow up agents with their cash deposit and withdrawal at bank.
• Searches for the cause of an overage or shortage when transaction error does not balance correctly.
• Motivates back office staff to remain friendly and professional at all times.
• Trains new staffs in Company practice and procedure.
• Handles upset or irate customers by phone call.
• Provides access to the bank and safety deposit and withdrawal.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Relays information to bank officials; may create reports at the end of each shift for reference.
• Improves technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Prepare bank statement by timeframe; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to upper level.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other job assigns.
1. Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking or related field.
2. Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a financial industry.
3. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of
a large organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; allowance, team bonus and regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.