Senior Officer, Creative Design
At least 3 years of Years
03 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Bachelor’s degree in Art or a related field.
Excellent writing and spoken English and Khmer.
• Lead special projects in relation to developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts associated with new products.
• Develop and familiarize with brand guidelines and oversee the brand and artworks before releasing to media and suppliers for production.
• Ensure timely implementation of effective marketing plans, including new product launches in line with brand strategies.
• Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites, creating designs either by hand or using computer software packages, and select color, images, text style and layout.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Photoshop CC, illustrator CC, Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS, 3D Max, Acrobat Director, and video editing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Art or a related field.
2. Knowledge of conceptual design and layout.
3. At least 3 years of experience in marketing, graphic design or event organization, preferably in the Fintech or bank industry.
4. A responsible and positive attitude along with the ability to lead and inspire a team of designers and team leader.
5. Excellent writing and spoken English and Khmer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 779/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.