IT Manager, System Application Support
Minimum three years Years
04 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
Good in spoken and written English.
• Ensure the Core System is up and supporting business requirements.
• Coordinate the team to maintain and manage the stock of POS Machines, Member cards and SIMs for use by Ly Hour Pay Pro Agents.
• Analyze data and regularly monitoring transactions and provide technical support to resolve transactional errors.
• Investigate user and system problems by performing root cause analysis, verifying test case scenarios and collecting required data and log information.
• Register issues in the Vendor’s helpdesk system by providing accurate and detailed information and track open issues with the Vendor to ensure timely resolution.
• Organize thorough verifications and tests of solutions sent by the Vendor in the UAT environment before deploying to production.
• Provide support of management information systems including data checking and report production.
• Design BI reports (Live, Daily, Monthly reports) for Management, Other Departments and external company partners.
• Provide assistance and support for all issues related to reports.
1. Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
2. Minimum three years working experience.
3. Good knowledge of SQL.
4. Experience with scripts and software development is an advantage.
5. Good in spoken and written English.
6. Fast learner, creative thinker, problems solver.
7. Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
8. Ability to learn new technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (soft copy only and no any attached certificate) at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: apply for “Specific position” or apply to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 087 42 1111 / 011 898 081 (Mr. NORN Pisey).
Notice: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; allowance, team bonus and regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.