3 years relevant exp Years
07 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Bachelor in Finance and Banking or related field.
Good computer skill especially MS Excel.
• Maintains a cash deposit and withdrawal; balances and audits the cash procedure according to policy and schedule.
• Compromises agents with their cash deposit withdrawal at bank.
• Searches for the cause of an overage or shortage when transaction error does not balance correctly.
• Motivates back office staff to remain friendly and professional at all times.
• Trains new staffs in Company practice and procedure.
• Handles upset or irate customers by phone call.
• Provides access to the bank and safety deposit and withdrawal
• Bank reconciliation.
• Relays information to bank officials; may create reports at the end of each shift for reference.
• Cash risk assessment.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing Company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Improves bank statement by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other job assign.
1. Bachelor in Finance and Banking or related field.
2. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in similar position and experience in the financial industry is a plus.
3. Good communication skills both verbal and written especially good team work.
4. Good computer skill especially MS Excel.
5. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all
Levels of a large organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (soft copy only and no any attached certificate) at the following e-mail: email@example.com subject: apply for “Specific position” or apply to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 087 42 1111 / 011 898 081 (Mr. NORN Pisey)
Notice: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, NSSF, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.