Head of Finance
5 years’ experienc Years
09 - October - 2019
31 - October - 2019
: Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance Management. ACCA is an advantage.
Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Develop and update financial management and accounting manuals.
• Manage the preparation of monthly financial statements; the annual financial Accomplishment and other management reports.
• Work with management team annual budget and strategic plans.
• dentifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedure of foreign exchange rate and position account.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Manage operation and maintenance settlement module.
• Ensure that all liquidation of expenses are appropriate and properly documents.
• Ensure compliance with Accounting and IFRS standard.
• Ensure compliance to tax and NBC regulations.
• Provide regularly training to support team on new regulation requirement and update of laws.
• Lead and manage finance and accounting staff in efficiency.
1. Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance Management. ACCA is an advantage.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Management and experience with bank; or financial sector is preferred.
3. Experience and expertise with computerizes programs, databases, and core banking system.
4. Strong financial planning and budgeting and strong understanding of accounting standard; and excellent spreadsheet analysis.
5. Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
6. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
7. Staff management; training/coaching and management experience.
8. Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
9. High motivation and ability to work without the supervision.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter (soft copy only and no any attached certificate) at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: apply for “Specific position” or apply to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 087 42 1111 / 011 898 081 (Mr. NORN Pisey)
Notice: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, NSSF, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.