Legal Officer $400 -$700 (PPSEZ)
18 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
English: Very Good
To Support in preparing legal documents including long term lease agreement, sale and purchase agreement, lease of land, perpetual lease agreement, rental factory agreement, joint venture agreement, brokerage agreement, advisory service agreement, sponsorship agreement, etc. between the company and customers, and other company as required.
To do legal research and share with the team the changes of laws and regulations and related to compliances.
To provide legal assistance on consultation and analysis to Legal Manager, management and investors in PPSEZ with effective understanding and critical thinking of Cambodian legal framework.
To draft, translate and review contracts and business letters in both Khmer and English language
To liaise and coordinate with all stakeholders including governmental bodies.
To solve problems arising out of the executive of contracts.
To provide legal opinion on actions and decisions of company or investors who are facing and questioning to identify problem areas, suggest alternative solutions and reduce risk as much as possible.
To do other tasks required by direct manager
Bachelor Degree of Law or any related file
At least 2 years’ experience in the same position
Good critical thinking skills
Good English ability in legal matters & terms (B, Business level. Able to communicate/discuss any topic in a business environment as well as translation.)
Good translation skills
Good writing & speaking in English
Good communication skills
Ability to work with and across different teams
Having positive attitude
Working Hour/day: 8 hours
• Working Time: 8am -5pm (1 hour break)
• Working Day : Monday –Saturdays (morning)
• Holiday/Public Holiday: Follow labour law (100%)
• Insurance : Group Personal Accident from Forte & NSSF plus 300USD/year for health assistance when needed
• Phone Card: 20USD - 30USD
• Gasoline: Transport provided from Attwood to PPSEZ and vice versa. Transport provided for business travel.
• AL/year : 18 days; Special Leave 7/day ; sick leave 7/day
• Lunch provided
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus based on company performance
• Staff trip one time per year
• Khmer New Year party
• Annual staff party with group companies
• Provident fund
• Contribution to wedding, baby delivery…etc.
Location: Working in PPSEZ
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact phone number: 017 935 823 / 087 639 300
: 017 935 823 / 087 639 300
: Room # 68, 3rd floor, The iCON Professional building Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia