Head of Information Technology
25 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
• Ensuring the core MIS is installed, trained and run smoothly
• Ensuring the sufficient development of LHPP financial and key reports based on the requirements of management, shareholders, investors, regulators and other related stakeholders according to the required timeframe.
• Ensuring the development and updating of ICT Policy according to needs and ensure its ongoing implementation throughout the institution.
• Participation with management team to develop the company strategic plan/business plan.
• Ensuring the installation of quality IT & communications hard ware and software according to the need of the Company.
• Ensuring that LHPP data security through regular and timely back up of core MIS’s database/reports of various departments.
• Develop and update Information & Communication Technology (ICT) policy and related guidelines
• Improve IT services through regular provision of advice related with IT to all users
• Meet with managers and head of departments to collect their requirement and needs
• Prepare monthly reports related with MIS & IT issues to CEO
• Actively participate in project management team in setting timeframe and monitor its progress.
• Coordinate with software provider/partner and ensure the LHPP system is installed, trained, tested and run smoothly according to timeframe.
• Produce user’s manual and provide training, troubleshooting and supporting services to all users
• System maintenance tasks including adding/deleting new features, changing business process and hardware/software and documentations
• Update system’s component in case source code is provided from developers
• Fully implement CBC services including monthly uploading LHPP data on timely manner and ensure smooth downloading of credit report from CBC.
• Propose to management for setting up server’s system including data storage and redundancy system, internet sharing and security, firewall system, and Mail server management
• Apply new technology into server for better performance
• Implement security system to protect server and users’ PCs to ensure LAN is error free, virus free and running smoothly
• Monitor and troubleshoot of network infrastructure to ensure connection in every segment is fully connected and reliable
• Recommend on quality IT equipment and finding quotations from suppliers for management decision
• Properly manage Company’s domain for update website and create/delete users’ emails.
• Properly verify lists of all IT equipment and application software information to make sure that it is easy to control and manage
• Maintenance and repair all IT’s devices
• Propose suitable staff training to the manager to make sure staffs are knowledgeable and effectively working
• Supervise subordinates and related staff to make sure they follow the policy of our institution and hard work efficiently
1. Master degree in Information Technology
2. At least 7 years of practical experience in leading both programing, core banking and infrastructure.
3. Experience working with financial banking and leading cross functional team including expatriate staff is a plus.
4. Strong coordination skills, creative thinking and analytical skills
5. Strong commitment and hardworking with self-motivated
6. Personable, good command of English both speaking and writing, presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.