IT Programmer (in charge of Oracle Database)
25 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system
• Work with the team to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance
• To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to the service management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management
• Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle Development team and third parties as appropriate
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
1. Bachelor Degree in IT
2. Strong Oracle Database Administration experience
3. Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
4. Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service
5. Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service
6. Experience of Oracle is desirable and advantage
7. Oracle Certification, preferably OCP
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and
Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.