Senior HR Officer, Recruitment and Training
25 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
• Manage strategic workforce planning and people related budget process for the whole company.
• Ensure recruitment process is coherent to Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. recruitment policy.
• Develop and update recruitment tools and strategy to consistent with company context.
• Monitor and Supported effective selection processes in the branch/unit/dept., including job analysis, job descriptions, and recruitment processes.
• Monitor and Supported Educate hiring manager and other recruitment committee member on recruitment policy. Build capacity of hiring managers in effective recruitment and ensure high quality recruitment process and decisions.
• Monitor and Supported internal and external recruitment; including preparation and coordination of job announcements and advertisements, both internally and externally.
• Monitor and Supported on selection pools within Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc; student promotion in the university or other institutes and support for internship/trainee program.
• Monitor and Supported on Process staff contracts and coordinate for core document for new coming staff in the area.
• Monitor and Supported full program orientation to new staff and provide briefly orientation in key HR policies, employee term and condition before contract signed.
• Monitor and Supported to Educate staff at branch/unit/dept. regarding policies, penalty and recruitment, as well as respond to general and specific inquires on HR issues
• Monitor and Supported Provide recruitment data/tracking or analysis to key managers and HHR.
• Support staff engagement and conduct exit interview for company improvement.
• Support recruitment project for Ly Hour Group as assigned by Manager
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business Administration
2. At least two year-experience in human resource, recruitment, training, talent management, preferably in financial sector.
3. Computer literacy (MS Office, PowerPoint, e-mail)
4. Ability to organize work priorities, manage completing priorities and deliver on commitments.
5. Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing reports.
6. Good facilitation skill, strong conceptualization; widely knowledge and analytical skills
7. High motivation and ability to work without supervision
8. Willingness to travel to support business operations at provinces
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and
Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.