Merchant Relation Executive
25 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
• Recruit new business partner to increase new Merchant.
• Keep follow up existing customer for Relationships Merchant team
• To prepare and update the contract for existing customers
• Organize and evaluate sale promotion activities for existing customer.
• Keep professional relationship with key personnel with potential existing customer.
• To comply policy and achieve the sales performance after contract signed.
• Be able to communicate and coordinate between departments.
• To promote of corporation image or brand name of company’s services
• Training new merchant and provide material
• To Prepare/review weekly reporting and submit to Merchant Sale Manager
• Report and Perform tasks assigned by Team Leader/Manager.
1. Bachelor degree in Sale & Marketing, Communication, and Banking or related field
2. Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in a Marketing and Sale
3. Good communication skills both verbal and written
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.