25 - October - 2019
30 - November - 2019
• Propose and implement agreed area sales strategy
• Promote and implement Ly Hour money transfer and payment products and service and benefits to potential agents and target clients;
• Recruit Ly Hour Agents at targeted operational area;
• Gather feedback from the sales force and customer to develop recommended solutions.
• Promote and position LHPP marketing and merchandising materials.
• Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
• Establish effective communication channels across LHPP and with customers
• Actively embrace and demonstrate commitment to LHPP values and aspirations
• Weekly/Monthly Report on client and agent issues and challenges at field to Sale Manager
1. Bachelor degree in Marketing or related fields
2. At least 1 year sales & marketing experience ( Experience in Mobile banking from reputable Microfinance, Bank or Telecom industry is a plus)
3. Willingness to work in rural and remote communities
4. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and Market trend information
5. Able to work independently with strong sense of accountability and professionalism
6. Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skill
7. Be result-oriented, initiative, honest, high commitment, positive mindset, team player
8. Able to travel to fields/branch networks at rural areas when required.
9. Be able to use English communication and writing skills
10. Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CV, cover letter; photocopies of relevant formal education certificates and personal document such as citizen ID card/birth certificate and family/staying book to HR department in Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc address No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh., or by email: email@example.com and
Tel: 087 42 1111/099 907 799/ 011 898 081
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. will provide the competitive salary; regularly merit increase by performance base plus other benefits including accident insurance for 24 hours, hospitalization claims, public holiday & other leaves and benefits base on the Cambodia Labor Law.
: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.