17 - February - 2020
30 - April - 2020
: Sales & Management
Good English (Chinese encouraged or any other language)
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Cambodian women only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English (Chinese encouraged or any other language)
- Salary: from 500$ to 700$ per month, depends on your knowledge and experience.
from 2:00pm to 10:00pm
6 days/ week.
HOW TO APPLY
Serious candidates please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 092 486 772 / 081 359 286.
Location: Night Market Street, Siem Reap city.