F&B SALES AND MARKETING
Minimum 5 years Expe Years
25 - February - 2020
31 - March - 2020
: Sale and Marketing
Khmer and English
We are a lifestyle driven group shall be recognized throughout the industry, as the preeminent company to own, manage, operate Restaurants, Spa and Hotel on a regional basis designing a “Total Quality Management” to consolidate its market share and profitability. Being completely focused on satisfying the needs and wants of each of our guests, earning their trust and loyalty, and creating long-term relationships with them.
The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, including building sales through telephone calls, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurants and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurants locally.
• To increase revenues by effective communication & marketing of overall food & beverage opportunities at Genki Sushi, Doors and Kaifun, Increase unaided awareness of these 3 dining brands.
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the brands stays ahead in the local market
• Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
• Plan and handle restaurants individual customer emailing.
• Establish and direct profitable cost effective sales program and consistently monitor results to goals.
• Manage and responsible for event coordination activities, and negotiating contract and fees.
• Coordinate detail of events such as; birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales, meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Generating innovative ideas
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
• College degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
• Minimum 5 years Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
• Knowledge of local market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Excellent grooming standards
• Communicates clearly and effectively by speaking, writing and listening to management, associates and guests.
• Excellent in English communication skills (written, verbal and listening) especially for dealing with the public and associates.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills, and excellent grooming standard
• Passion for sale and for achieving targets and objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV, attached with Cover Letter and send it to email@example.com , or send to address, Nº18, Street 47&48, Sangkat Srass Chork, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Office Tel: 023.998.411
: Nº18, Street 47&48, Sangkat Srass Chork, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia