11 - March - 2020
11 - April - 2020
• Ensure management of Daily cash accounts.
• Timely Key in sale invoice and record into excel.
• Prepare daily or weekly summary cash collection and report to Finance Supervisor.
• Verify the original voucher and assist in the reimbursement process.
• Respond for cash deposit and withdrawal.
• Handling all payments transfer.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other equivalent.
• Chinese and English meet normal business communication.
• No experience is needed.
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
• Be honest, Flexible and able to work outside office sometimes.
• Have responsibility for job, good in team work
• Computer literacy (MS. Word, excel...)
• Competitive Salary
• Lunch Allowance
• 24h Insurance
• Public Holiday
• Standard working hour
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs, and Cover letter to our office:
address: #S2-04&05, St. 217, S/K Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, PP
or via E-mial: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com;
contact: 070 400823
: #S2-04&05, St 217, S/K Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.