HR & Administrative Manager
04 - February - 2017
31 - July - 2019
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Ensure legal compliance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
• Successful applicants will possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience in handling all-round human resources and administration functions of which 5 years or above at managerial level.
• Degree holder in human resources management or related disciplines.
• Previous construction experiences gained in sizable organizations are an advantage.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be adept at influencing stakeholders and employee relations.
• People-oriented, proactive, resourceful, outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible and detail-minded.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS.
What we offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, 13th month double pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
If you need a new job or you are willing to change your current job,
Please update your CV & send to email@example.com
089 23 37 37 - 093 58 27 57 - 097 930 75 75
: 093 58 27 57 - 089 23 37 37
: #656, Plov Lum, Stueng Meanchey, Khan Meanchey